At the same time, you should show courtesy and respect to others and must not use the group to abuse others, expose others to offensive or inappropriate content, or for any unlawful purpose.
Please be aware that GP Supervision Australia may change this policy at any time.
As a member of the GP Supervision Australia private community, please ensure that you:
- keep it friendly as this community is intended to be a safe and helpful space for people to share their experiences and ask questions, no matter what their level of expertise
- not make comments that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed
- protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts to the wall (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses, or phone numbers, account numbers or customer numbers)
- represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- not be abusive, harass or threaten others
- not make defamatory or libellous comments
- not use insulting, provocative or hateful language
- not use obscene or offensive language
- not post material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- not post multiple versions of the same view or make excessive postings on a particular issue
- not promote commercial interests in your posts; recommending a business is fine if it is relevant to the discussion topic or if someone asks for a recommendation, but as a general rule we want to keep this community ‘ad free’
- not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organisations
- not encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, provincial, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world
- not incite hatred on the basis of any personal characteristic, including on the basis of race, gender, marital or domestic status, disability, sexuality or age
- not identify matters that are currently the subject of legal proceedings or would break a court’s non-publication order
- not post spam
- not post job ads.
While GP Supervision Australia does not wish to stifle conversation in the community, comments and messages in the GP Supervision Australia community are ‘post-moderated’. GP Supervision Australia reserves the right to moderate comments and may remove any comments that, in GP Supervision Australia’s opinion, are inappropriate.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.