2017 National Supervisor Survey
Thanks to all who participated in the 2017 National Supervisor Satisfaction Survey.
Results are currently being analysed but here’s some teasers for you:
- there are more supervisors who are also practice owners or partners than not
- the demographic profile of supervisors is typically male, with more than 11 years experience as a GP and a fellow of the RACGP
- supervisors are happier with their RTOs than last year
- ensuring the delivery of quality training is still their primary concern but supervisors are still seeking recognition for their role including higher remuneration
- over 20% of supervisors read Policy News and Research Roundup and find it useful but most didn’t know it was there! so head to those sections in this e-news to keep up to date with policy and research!
- And most of you describe GPSA as “supportive”, which we love! We try our best for you.
Here’s a great quote:
“Ask the supervisors how to run Australian General Practice. As a body they represent the most experienced, motivated and energetic group of GPs in the country. They know a thing or two, have no political affiliation and the government should seek their advice.”
We’ll keep you posted and provide the final report on the website.
Date reviewed: 23 October 2017
Please note that while reasonable care is taken to provide accurate information at the time of creation, we frequently update content and links as needed. If you identify any inconsistencies or broken links, please let us know by email.